Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hard to say goodbye ....

I am a little sad tonight as it is the final regular season game for the 'Boys at Texas Stadium. I so wish I could be there to say goodbye. Yes I know I sound like a sap but I do love my boys. :) I mean come on I have a son named Landry. In addition to Cowboy games, I can recall going to high school playoff games as well as state championships at Texas Stadium as well as a game between Texas A&M and SMU during the good old days of the Southwest Conference and a UNT game against Texas Tech. Oh and I even went to see INXS, Guns n Roses, and a Farm Aid Concert there. And we all know why the roof has the whole in it right? Yes so God can see his favorite team play. Now I am sure that Dave is totally cracking up over this post or our good pal Rob is now falling out of his chair with laughter but what can you do :).
So join me in saying farewell Texas Stadium and lets cheer on the 'Boys to a win. Hopefully the new stadium will bring some good luck to the team.



No comments: