Friday, December 12, 2008

"Baby it's cold outside"

I just love that song "Baby It's Cold Outside" from Elf which just so happens to be my favorite Christmas movie. I mean who does not love Will Ferrell??? See everyone loves him. :) Anyway.... it has started to get colder here and on Wednesday it was our coldest day/night yet and guess who decided it would be a fine time to go outside??? Yes my kids and Landry's friend Jaxen. Can you say - Crazy!! And I had to take some pictures because that is just how I roll (a shout out to Susan there using her now famous phrase :) ).



On this past Saturday, December 6th, Kelsey's school choir sang some lovely Christmas songs at Merry Main Street - it was a cold one that night too.
Look at her cold little face! That was after she sang and on our way to the car. She was cold and ready to go.

Funny thing about this picture is that it so reminds me of Where's Waldo only the question here is Where's Kelsey? Can you find her? The choir shirts say Shawnee Trail Choir is on Fire - catchy, huh?


Yes that is Rudolph, himself, having fun at Merry Main Street hanging out with Dave and Kelsey -ha! No it is not really Rudolph :) You can see the person inside the costume just look into his eyes :).



1 comment:

The Sutherland Family said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH! Kelsey looks so cute in the hat!! Ok-so I have TIVO'd Elf upstairs and have been working on Christmas projects while I watch/listen to it! So funny! Hope everyone enjoyed their snow day. Merry Christmas to you!
Love,
Susan