Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our First Post !!!

Photobucket
WOW! We now have a family blog!! How cool are we? :) My friend, Susan, has such a cute blog and Kelsey thought we should start one too. It will be a great way to keep up with our friends and family. We are really hoping that Brandi starts one so we can check in on the Fox's as they start their new adventure in their new town. We are sure going to miss them.
We are counting the days to the start of school. I am so not believing that Kelsey is a 5th grader! How unbelievable is that? She is a sassy 10 year old already. And little man, Landry is a Kindergartener! Now that is a shocker. I am so hoping he has a great year and makes some good friends. Both kids are playing soccer. Kelsey is returning to her same team but they are graduating to the bigger fields with 11 players on the field. Should be an exciting year. Landry is hoping to be on the same team as his buddy Jaxen. Let's just hope that Landry does some playing this year as in kicking the ball and running after the ball and not doing so many grass angels. ha!
I am looking forward to Kidz World starting back so I can see all my teacher friends again more than we get a chance to in the summer. We are going to have a great year! Again I have to say I am going to so miss Brandi at school!
Landry's hair is so long right now. We really need to get it cut or at least trimmed. The thing is that the longer hair totally matches his personality but I know it must be hot. You tell me does he look like the little boys that play Zach & Cody??
Our Sadie girl is doing good. She has her moments of high energy and then the remainder of the day she spends just resting.
I hope to keep this blog interesting, more so than this orignal post. :)

3 comments:

dave.mansfield said...

What is your last name? Dork?

Your family name, "The Dorks" family?


Just kidding. It's me. Daddoo

:)

Lori P said...

You crack me up!!

Hi Kelsey...your mom is a dork. But I guess you already knew that! :)

Love you!!

Lori

Christi P said...

Well, I think that the dork comes from the Mansfield side (right, Dave?)

I think it is cute. I don't have anything great to put in a blog...
:(