Monday, August 25, 2008



The kids started school today. My baby girl is growing up. She would not let us walk her back to her classroom this morning :( I was so sad. I did not get to take a picture of her with her teacher. She would not let me take a picture of her outside school this morning either -Landry did :). I did get a picture before we left for school.
After school Kelsey said 5th grade was going to be great. She is looking forward to the science trip they will have this year - it does sound like a lot of fun. I am hoping it will be a great year for both of them. Please keep them in your prayers. :)


1 comment:

The Sutherland Family said...

Love it-very cute and very appropriate for a "tweener"! We are becoming uncool, but it's ok-we get cool again right about the time they have their first babies!! I also like Landry's haircut-looks like a cool "do" with a little spike in the front. Can't wait to hear more!

Love,
Sus