Thursday, February 11, 2010

100th day of school and SNOW AGAIN!!!

Can you believe it snowed again today in Frisco, Texas??? It did and we did have school. :) It started around 2 am and is still snowing now as I type this at 2:30 pm. We have never had this much snow in Texas that I can remember. The kids loved it! I am sure they will want to be out in it this after noon. It sure is cold! It will be a mess in the morning after it starts to freeze up over night.
I snapped a fast photo of Kelsey walking from the car to school this morning -- she was not to happy about it but here it is (and yes that is Johnny Depp on her bag :) ).

My little helper this morning. Landry made sure the windows on my car and Dave's car were clear to see out of. Such a sweetheart!




This photo is from last week. It was the 100th day of school. That is always a fun day. They did lots of things to celebrate the day. He is a cutie!




No comments: