Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun day of Sunday Photos

On Sunday our friend and neighbor, Jody, got a crew of the moms on the street and their kids together to go take photos. We all grabbed our cameras and headed to downtown Frisco to have some photo fun. The kids brought their cameras too. Jody brought along some old dial phones for props --- fun! I played around with the photoshopping on some of mine but not as cool as the ones that Jody did .... I am sharing my pictures and some Jody did as well ... looking forward to our next grab your camera outing.



Jody turned the kids into black and white art --- cute photo with the phones. Look who is in the middle, yep Landry.


We counted to 3 and jumped look how Joe caught my shoes flying off. :)

By far my favorite! Jody has to teach me this photoshop technique -- totally cool!

No comments: