Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Fever!!!
















I am so ready for spring, are you? This past week the kids had their Valentine's parties at school. I worked Kelsey's so did not get to take any photos but she had a good time and got lots of cute Valentine's. I am so happy she is making friends. I did get to stop by Landry's party for a little while and he was so happy to see me. I got some photos of the games they played - how fun is this ?? they played find the matching heart game and Landry's heart matched his best friend at school's heart. :) They were so excited. I still can not believe he is in Kindergarten and will be 6 this next week. Time moves too fast! Kelsey got some great news last week also - she was picked in the lottery to play saxophone next year in band. Who knew that so many kids would sign up for one instrument that they would have to have a lottery drawing for it ?? She is excited and she and Dave have already been looking at saxophones. I think they are going to rent one first. Again having a hard time believing my baby girl will be in the 6th grade in the fall. Middle school years, am I ready? No way! I have a lot to learn about these kids these days :).

No comments: