Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some time out with Girlfriends

It has been a while since I posted anything here on the family blog - falling behind is not fun! I have lots of scrapbooknig to get caught up on too .... when will I do all this?? :)
Last month I was blessed with some opportunities to get together with some friends from high school. I adore all my girlfriends and well all my friends for that matter. They are so important to me. In August some of us got together and went to the Rick Springfield concert at Billy Bobs. We had a great time. He can still sing and dance around on the stage like it is nothing. We could not believe when he announced he would be turning 60 in a few weeks.

Having fun with Lisa, Dana, LeAnn, Amber and Melinda at the concert.
Rick Springfield on stage - "You know I wish I had Jessie's Girl" GREAT TIME!

More girl time was had this summer!! A few weeks before the concert I got to meet some GHS girls for dinner in Lewisville. We always have a great time together. There is something special about that Gainesville girls that is for sure! Our for dinner were Suzanne, Lisa, Rose, Laine, Jamie, Lynda, and Esther and me :)
My friends are a gift from God and a huge part of my life and my family! Thanks Girls!!

No comments: