Friday, November 14, 2008

In the Spirit!


I know it is not Christmas time yet and we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving but I am so in the Christmas Spirit! I would put my tree up today if I thought Dave would not freak out about it. I finally started shopping for the kids for Christmas and it is going to be lite this year as I am sure others are doing the same.

We have been practicing for our Christmas Program at Kidz World and my 3's class that I teach along with the other 2 classes of 3 year olds are doing two very cute songs. One is called J E S U S and it is to the tune of B I N G O and the other one is Take Me Out to the Stable and yes it is to the tune of Take Me out to the Ballgame. The program theme is seeing the birth of Jesus through the eyes of the animals. Ms Ashlyn did a great job finding the songs. I think this has helped me get into the spirit as well.

The picture here is of Kelsey from last years Merry Main Street. She is a cutie!

1 comment:

Amanda Towne said...

They're already playing Christmas music 24/7 on one of the local radio stations here in Rhode Island!

I'm just trying to enjoy the rest of November before I jump into the Christmas mood! (Although I did buy Michael Buble's Christmas CD the other day!)